Monday, January 30, 2012

old and new animation

I'm not an expert when it comes to exporting video. My interest in animation has more to do with the creation and degradation of the object than the rendering process or selection of codec. Still, I think I've found a way to animate and export some older animations to youtube. The process by which these are made is fairly simple and can be described in a few rules:
1. set zoom at %101
2. photocopy empty page
3. photocopy output
4. repeat
In many cases, I have made adjustments to the contrast and dark/light relationship on the fly. Animation made on Final Cut Studio. The images are, for the most part, made by the photocopy machine.
I'd recommend full screen.

Failure 1 (2008/2010) Made possible in part with support from the Berwick Research Institute


1=1 (2008) Made possible in part with support from the Berwick Research Institute


Failure 2 (2010)


Failure 3 (2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment